Notice of Open Tender
Windle Trust International (WTI), is one of the leading educational INGOs in South Sudan. Our mission is to challenge poverty and inequality by expanding access to and improving the quality of education and training. We work with all communities affected by conflict displacement, neglect or discrimination.
- WTI is undertaking the construction of its state of the art OFFICE BLOCK in Juba, South Sudan.
- WTI invites eligible bidders, reputable and registered construction companies under the Laws of the Republic of South Sudan and having experience in similar works of storied facilities (hereinafter called as "Works”), under the terms set forth in the bid documents. The eligibility of a company shall be determined by the proof of legal documents and experiences as outlined in the ITB documents.
- The ITB consists of only one lot. The award shall not be provided based on the lowest priced BUT substantially compliant combination, which achieves the best overall value-for-money for WTI.
- Electronic versions of the bid documents can be obtained by interested and eligible bidders from WTI website: www.windle.org.uk from 18th August 2021
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security from a reputable bank in the prescribed format addressed to the Logistics and Procurement Manager of WTI and shall be valid for 240 calendar days from the date of bid closure. The amount of Bid Security is $3,000.
- Bid must be received by WTI through the email account/address specified in the tender documents by the bid receipt deadline. Bids sent to any other physical / email address will be declared invalid.
- Please be advised that WTI reserves the right to amend the solicitation documents at any time. Any amendments or clarifications will be posted under the same on www.windle.org.uk and we kindly ask you to check the site before submitting your bid.
- WTI will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation and/or delivery of bids.
EQUALLY QUALIFIED AND CAPABLE CONSTRUCTION FIRMS FROM THE LOCAL REGION WHERE WORK IS TO BE CARRIED OUT ARE ENCOURAGED TO BID.
ALL BIDS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO CONSTRUCTION@WINDLE.ORG.UK BY THE 2ND SEPTEMBER 2021