Notice of Open Tender - June 2022
Windle Trust International (WTI) is one of the leading educational INGOs in South Sudan. Our mission is to challenge poverty and inequality by expanding access to and improving the quality of education and training. We work with all communities affected by conflict displacement, neglect, or discrimination.
- WTI is undertaking the Procurement of works for the Construction of WTI OFFICE BLOCK in Juba, South Sudan
- WTI invites eligible bidders, reputable and registered construction companies under the Laws of the Republic of South Sudan and having experience in similar works of storied facilities (hereinafter called as "Works”), under the terms set forth in the bid documents. The eligibility of a company shall be determined by the proof of legal documents and experiences as outlined in the ITB documents.
- The ITB consists of only one lot. The award shall not be provided based on the lowest priced BUT substantially compliant combination, which achieves the best overall value-for-money for WTI.
- Electronic version of the Bid documents can be downloaded by interested and eligible bidders below or obtained from Windle Trust International, Addis Ababa Road, Hai Cinema, Opposite Yaro Plaza, Juba, South Sudan
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security from a reputable bank in the prescribed format addressed to the Procurement Committee of WTI and shall be valid for 60 calendar days from the date of bid closure. The amount of Bid Security is $3,000.
- Bids must be received by WTI through the email account/address specified in the tender documents by the bid receipt deadline. Bids sent to any other physical / email address will be declared invalid.
- Please be advised that WTI reserve the right to amend the solicitation documents at any time. Any amendments or clarifications will be posted under the same link on https://windle.org.uk/news/notice-open-tender and we kindly ask you to check the site before submitting your bid.
- WTI will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation and/or delivery of bids.
QUALIFIED AND CAPABLE LOCAL CONSTRUCTION FIRMS ARE ENCOURAGED TO BID
ALL BIDS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY 4PM 15TH JULY 2022