COUNTRY DIRECTOR (Sudan)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated individual who is able to lead and manage the current operations of Windle Trust International (WTI) and develop new education programmes in Sudan.
The Country Director will be responsible for:
- Leading WTI’s operations in Sudan and oversee the overall effective day-to-day management of the Khartoum office, personnel, finances and assets, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and WTI policies;
- Representing WTI in Sudan and developing WTI’s links with international agencies, donors, NGOs, government and civil society organizations to ensure effective operation and identify how best to respond to the education and training needs of conflict affected communities in Sudan;
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of WTI’s programmes, including planning, budgeting, delivery, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting;
- Taking the initiative to expand WTI’s programmes and develop new projects and partnerships designed to improve access to education and the quality of teaching and learning, especially amongst conflict affected communities;
- Promoting the work of WTI and assisting with raising funds to expand the programmes and WTI’s work in Sudan;
- Involved with the annual planning process that shapes WTI’s response to the education and training needs of communities in Sudan;
- Promoting a motivated, supportive team ethos, and good communication and information sharing amongst personnel and with other Windle teams.
Please refer to the detailed Job Description in the Application Pack for further information.
Closing date: 1pm (13:00) on 5 October 2017 (UK time).
Please follow the links below to download the Application pack (for details of how to apply, background information, person specification and the full job description) and Application form.